$80k – $120k • No equity
This is Us :
We have a vision: we want to dominate the conversational commerce landscape in the transportation segment. Like all tall targets, we have started by trying to prove this model in Automotive Retail in the USA. Today, with 500+ Dealers, 20 million text messages, 2 million recorded phone calls and over $2 Billion in payments, we think we have proven our thesis.
We are looking for a dynamic thought leader that is not afraid to “break the rules”. For a company that built the first version of the product with interns who were still in college, we have done what a lot of sage advisors said couldn’t be done. BUT, we still have a long way to go! The person that makes the cut, MUST be young in their mind (Physical age means nothing, ask our executive team. They all defy the odds of physical limitations), be bold, and willing to take risks. Our vision for the company is our own campus, with Volleyball/Squash/Tennis and food courts and freedom to create like no other company has done before.
This is You:
Are you passionate about technology? When you hear words like Docker, Kubernetes, and auto-scaling does your heart go aflutter? Then this opportunity is right up your alley! The Cloud Infrastructure and Operations team plays a critical role in enabling myKaarma to provide customers with our world-class technology offerings. We are looking to add a seasoned DevOps leader with hands on experience supporting our production environments, DevOps automation and CI/CD development.
Adaptable/Resilient – You easily adapt to change, take on new responsibilities, embrace challenges and thrive in ambiguity
Customer’s Guide – You build client confidence, start with the customer in mind first, and ensure commitments are met
Go Higher- You are not happy with the status quo, like to push the envelope and engage in stretch projects
– As part of the Cloud Infrastructure and DevOps team you’ll technically grow and lead a team taking projects from concept through to launch. You will play an integral role in designing, optimization, documentation and support of the infrastructure components of myKaarma products which are hosted in collocated facilities and cloud services such as AWS.
– Manage security and compliance programs such as PCI for myKaarma suite of products.
– Design and build tools and frameworks that support deploying and managing myKaarma platform.
– Design, build, and deliver cloud computing solutions, hosted services, and underlying software infrastructure.
– Assist in coaching application developers on proper techniques for building scalable applications in the micro-services paradigm.
– The ability to prioritize existing technical and infrastructure debt and experience to build and execute a plan to pay it off.
– Support and troubleshoot scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup and restores of different environments.
– Support and troubleshoot product and infrastructure issues in production environments.
– Work independently across multiple platforms and applications to understand dependencies.
– Evaluate new tools, technologies, and processes to improve speed, efficiency, and scalability of myKaarma continuous integration environments.
– Negotiate and Procure hardware, software, services, facilities and other resources required for myKaarma infrastructure.
– 5+ years’ experience with cloud-based provisioning, monitoring, troubleshooting, and related DevOps technologies
– 2+ years’ in a Technical Lead role, ability to teach and influence engineers and other team mates. Ideally in a startup environment.
– PCI or HIPAA compliance management.
– BS in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
– Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and technical authority.
– Strong experience with multiple provisioning, deployment, cloud computing tools like Cloud Formation and Vagrant.
– Experience and understanding of the SDLC.
– Experience architecting cloud infrastructure and services like AWS and related APIs.
– Strong experience with Linux and configuration management tools like Chef, Terraform, or Ansible in production environments with 500 nodes or more.
– Experience with testing tools such as Cucumber, Inspect, and Serverspec
– Strong experience with containerization/orchestration technologies tools like Rancher, Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes, and Swarm
– Strong understanding of multiple source control systems such as GitHub
– Experience with CI/CD automation tools such as Jenkins
– Demonstrate multiple successes from current or past technical challenges
– Experience working in an Agile environment
– Experience negotiating service contracts, software license reviews and managing contract execution.
– Experience with IaaS and PaaS technologies like AWS, Heroku, Azure, and OpenStack
– Experience with messaging technologies such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, etc.
– Experience with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB, Splunk, ElasticSearch, etc.
– Experience with Jenkins, Consul
******No Agencies please
Fill out the following form and apply for this position!